Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy Monday!

Hola chicas! Happy Monday to all of you. I had a fantastic weekend at my college homecoming. Though the weather didn't exactly cooperate, it was a great weekend filled with lots of catch-up time with so many fantastic friends.


Got so stay with that lovely lady! We had such a great time, relaxing and doing just about nothing. It was awesome.

I got to crunch some leaves and have a night out on the town too! It really reminded me of all the awesome memories we had shared together and all of the memories we have yet to share. I can't wait to see them all again (hopefully soon!)

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. I heart your blog! I'm following you on GFC :)
    xo
    www.domesticsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw these photos on facebook, it looks like you had a great weekend indeed susan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went out of town to the coast this weekend. we didn't have good weather either! kind of a bummer, but it was good to sneak away :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!