Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Fancies: 100 Celebration!

This is the 100th week of Friday Fancies! What a big accomplishment to Mrs. Alison who has brought all of us together every week in this big party. Friday Fancies was one of the first posts I ever did and have linked up on *almost* every Friday since I started blogging. It's one of my favorite posts to create and it has connected me with so many awesome bloggers. Keep up the fantastic work, Alison!

celebration


Since it's a celebration, party dresses are a necessity! I am smitten with this one that I eyed yesterday at Anthropologie and maybe someday when it goes on sale it can be mine! The color. The ruffle. I die! I spiced it up with some booties, sparkly jewels, and a beautiful white coat and I'm all set for this party! With the temperatures dropping so rapidly, I might have it swap it for my puffer coat. Jeez it's chilly this morning!

Hope you will all have fantastic weekends! I'm excited for this weekend. It's equal halves work and play and I can't wait to enjoy every second. And layer on about five sweaters. Happy last weekend of October! (where did this month go?!)

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!