Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Fancies: Costume Prep!

Rosie the Riveter


I love dressing up for Halloween! I love having a good costume, but sometimes I feel like I am not the most creative dresser at the party (so I'm glad av picked this theme!). However, last year. I felt I did a pretty good job in the easiest costume that practically every woman can create: Rosie the Riveter. Just add a chambray shirt, boyfriend jeans, a bandana, and some tie up boots (or I used rain boots last year). Really easy, really cute. What has been your favorite costume you've ever created?

Since this has been the longest week ever, I'm so happy that I have nothing to do tonight. Other than that, I'm celebrating one of my best friend's birthdays and enjoying the nice weather headed our way.What are you up to? Make it a good one!

Head on over and check out more Halloween inspiration! {av} did Vanna White. So so cute!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Hun! I just nominated you for a blog award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, so easy to re-create too which is a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great idea! All I would need is the bandana!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!