Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dress up your Pumpkins!

Yesterday, one of my coworkers showed me this really cute article from the Rachel Ray Magazine about fun, new ways to dress up your pumpkins. I loved what I saw and just had to scour the site for more ideas!






Usually, we're pretty traditional when it comes to the pumpkins around here: just a face carved lit up by tea lights, and sometimes, if we get creative, we'll put holes in it just for fun. Though I love our little traditional ideas, it's always fun to try something new. Don't you just love them? The pumpkins with the tea lights at the top are too pretty aren't they? Have fun gazing and go through all 36 ideas here!

What do you do with your pumpkins? Any traditions to share, or are you out of the box?

6 comments:

  1. lol i love the disco pumpkin! I painted mine glow in the dark :)

    xx

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ideas are SO CUTE!! I love the sparkly pumpkins. Love. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pumpkins are so pretty. I absolutely adore that cityscape pumpkin set.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the candle holder pumpkins--too cute!

    P.S. I'm hosting a monogrammed ring giveaway, so make sure you stop by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute ideas for dressing up your pumpkins! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!