Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Fancies: Transition to Fall

transition to fall


Happy Friday all! No time to chat today, but this summer linen sweater is the perfect transition piece on its own, but top it with this J.Crew beauty of a jacket, and voila, you've got something a little more special! Hope you all had great weekends and hope the weekend is even better! I'll be stepping out for charity with my friends in the Electric Run for Special Olympics. What are you all up to?
 P.S. I know we'll be seeing that 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target bag everywhere soon, but I still love the color and the shape of it! Hopefully there'll still be some left!

4 comments:

  1. love this look and that phillip lim bag must be mine! Have a happy Friday! -The Preppy Student

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of boyfriend jeans and loafers. It's such a classic/preppy look. Add the stripes and I'm sold.

    Friday's Fancies

    ReplyDelete
  3. The grey and white striped sweater is stunning. So excited to pull out my boots for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely classy outfit, I especially adore the jumper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!