Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Fancies: Workwear

Happy Friday friends! This week was short and long at the same time. It was a good one, a busy one for sure. I'm so happy that I'll have tonight with some old coworkers at one of my favorite places, Toby Keith's for some good music and food!

This week is workwear essentials! Since I teach, my workwear kind of varies. Sometimes, I go the pencil skirt route with an oxford and flats, other days I'll wear a cute dress with boots. But other days, I'll wear something like this:

Work It

I got this skirt and purse from Target the day of the 3.1 Phillip Lim collection. I can't wait to wear them all some more this fall. This purse is my new go to and I love it oh so much! And I can't say enough about those flats: they're insanely comfortable. Occasionally, I'll splurge on flats that are comfortable to be worth the investment. These are! This would be a dream jacket. Am I right? Gorgeous!

Hope you all have fantastic weekends! Enjoy these summer like temperatures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!