Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Fancies: Fall Wishlist!

Happy Friday everyone! TGIF right? It's actually been a very productive week for me, and it didn't really feel that Loooonnnnggg like last week did haha! But nonetheless I'm so excited that Friday's here with a weekend ahead. I've been working a lot, but have definitely found time to enjoy homemade Pumpkin Spice Lattes with my mom, go on perfect beginning fall runs with my little sister, and unwind while rewatching Season 1 of Smash. Though I am excited for Fall TV to return. Shark Tank anyone? (aka my Friday night ritual!).

Fall Wishlist

Anyways, to fancies! Here is a bit of my Fall Wishlist, although I have to say, I'm very happy with my closet and feel like I'm ready to conquer fall! I took advantage of Target/3.1 Phillip Lim last week and walked away a happy camper with this satchel. It's the perfect fall/winter/working girl bag and bonus, it has a cross body strap! But on my list would have to be that beautiful J.Crew Field Jacket and a pair or black skinnies. Oh and did I mention that the October J.Crew Style Guide came in the mail? Loved a lot of it, including those smoking slippers and dress listed above! What's on your fall wishlist? Visit Long Distance Loving to check more out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!