Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Fancies: Love Layers

Happy Friday! As I sit in my kitchen, I am staring at the beauty of our backyard, covered in 4 inches of snow. It is absolutely gorgeous and it's what I've been waiting for all winter. Everything is covered in white, just the way I like it!




heart sweater


I love these heart sweaters! I've loved them for years, but have never taken the plunge. But this one is $18 so I might take the plunge on this one! Plus, with the snow I have to have big boots, comfy jeans, and a snuggly scarf to last me all weekend. What's your uniform this weekend?

Have a great one!

5 comments:

  1. man i LOVE this,that sweatshirt is freaking adorbale :)

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I had taken the plunge and purchased some festive clothes for February. I love pinks and reds and adorable hearts.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got a really cute heart sweater from Old Navy! Go check them out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!