Tuesday, February 19, 2013

An Everygirl Inspired

For almost one year now, Danielle Moss' and Alaina Kaczmarski's The Everygirl has been one of my daily reads. I love getting the daily emails seeing what features they have come up with, from food to fitness, from staying on a budget to budget friendly home and fashion items, but probably my favorites are their Everygirl features about a women who have "done it all" in their line of work, fancied up their home, or started a successful business. These women answer honest questions about the struggles they have encountered on their way to success and the amount of effort and determination it has taken them to get to where they are today (and I always love a good story!).

Along with fabulous photos and beautiful typography, the Everygirls always ask women advice they would give to their 23-year-old selves, and since that is me right now I love to hear what they have to say.

I was beyond excited when Danielle and Alaina asked their readers to share even the smallest bit of something that The Everygirl has inspired them to do in the last year. Of course, I could not let this question go unanswered, so I emailed, and magically, yesterday morning, I got an email saying that my paragraph was featured. I have to say, I was a bit over the moon! I mean, me, on The Everygirl! I was so humbled to have my little bit featured.

But the more I read, the more I was inspired by what all these other women from all over the country and even a few countries throughout the world were inspired to do. Reading their stories got me even more inspired, and got me thinking: even though there are so many of us out there was so many different passions, our main goal is almost the same. We all want to be doing something in our lives that brings us great joy and success, and not just monetarily. It doesn't matter how long it takes us, but eventually we all want to get there (and I have faith that we all will).


So pop on over to read The Everygirl feature and see mine as well as the many other women who have been inspired to be their own Everygirl!

images via

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I'm going on Thursday, will I see you there?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!