Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Fancies: Express Yourself Birthday Edition!

Express Yourself

Happy Friday everyone! Today is my birthday! I may seem young compared to lots of bloggers but, I'm 23 today. This past year absolutely has flown by and I accomplished most of my goals that I set for myself last year. But on to Friday Fancies! I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate my birthday then creating an outfit that I would normally just pick out!

With a few tweaks here and there, this is it in the winter! I live in jeans with lots and lots of sweaters and scarves, because it's just too easy not to. I also have a trusty black blazer (or 2...) in my closet ready to layer and dress things up a bit. My everyday gold watch is my staple, and I just treated myself on Cyber Monday to this Kate Spade Bag that I've been eyeing for months! I thought it was done but when I saw it on Monday at that price, I knew it was worth it! What are your staples?

Today I am having a low key celebration with just my family and some of my favorite foods. It'll be nice to just relax and unwind before my weekends fill up with something every night til Christmas (most of that is work!) so I can't wait! I'm so blessed to have had 22 great years with good health, family and friends supporting me, and I know that the 23rd will hold that and more!

Go to Long Distance Loving and check out more fancies!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Miss Susan!! I hope you have a wonderful time tonight with your family! Such a cute and chic outfit! The bag you picked is amazing, I would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Susan! Hope you have a great day and that outfit is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! :)

    My first thought when I saw your outfit - "Oh, I love this!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope you had a great birthday, susan!

    i love those kate spade totes. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!