Monday, November 19, 2012

I would sit here!


I mean, c'mon, wouldn't you? I love the simplicity that is this Thanksgiving table. Who wouldn't want to give thanks with a barn in the background? This girl would! Plus the weather is going to be nice and warm this year, it'll be great!

This year, in addition to having a traditional turkey, my cousin is making a Thanksgiving goose. Yep, we're having goose and turkey. I've never had goose but I bet it's going to be good! Duck was good and geese and ducks aren't that different right? Have any of you spiced up your Thanksgiving tables with new faire? Or are you a strict traditionalist when it comes to your meal?

*if anyone knows where the original source of this image is from I would love to know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!