Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! What a beautiful day it is. There really is no better day to count my blessings than a day spent with my family. I am so eternally thankful that I have the best friends in my siblings, the most amazing support in my parents, grandparents, aunt and uncle, friends that brighten my day and make me laugh and laugh, the cutest students anyone could ask for, a home to stay warm, unwind and enjoy, opportunities to do the hobbies and passions that mean most to me, and even my most simple pleasure in the morning: a hot latte. I hope you enjoy your blessings today and your families to share it all with.

Thanks for  reading and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!