Tuesday, March 5, 2013

SNOW DAY!

This post is brought to you today by the fact that I have a snow day. In March.

YES!
image
It was a definite surprise last night when I got the call that our little school was not going to be open and I'm so enjoying this day. Definitely going to be a two cup of coffee morning and I want to get some baking in. and maybe a walk in the snow will be a must. And I might look up in wonderment just like these precious doggies.

Is it bad that I'm ok with this snow? We didn't really get any in at Christmas and the majority of January, so this is welcome in my book. So magical, and as long as we get those spring temps in time for St. Patrick's Day, we're all good!

Enjoy your day, wherever you are!



4 comments:

  1. Such cute dogs! Enjoy your snow day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture! I hope you used it for a holiday card, or something! I am doing a snow dance, for a Snow Day in Baltimore tomrrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a snow day too. I am absolutely okay with some snow. I think it is beautiful and I enjoy the reason to stay home.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    Enter our Retro Designed Pencil Sharpener Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pic! Happy to hear your enjoying your snow day.

    Hope you are having a great week!
    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!