Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Fancies: Lovely Lace

Happy Friday ladies! Isn't it a great feeling, Friday? Gotta love it! I'm waking up to hot espresso in my new espresso maker and it's so delicious! It might or might not be a two cup morning!

lace

Anyways, to fancies! I am in love with this lace trend going around. I have a few lacy pieces that I can't wait to put on repeat this spring and summer. Wouldn't this emerald shell be perfect? With a leather jacket it would be the perfect high/low combo (leather and lace...isn't that a Miranda Lambert album? haha!). I love the colors and my sisters, my mom and I are all wanting this anthropologie clutch. We would share it of course and I'm thinking we might splurge. It's too fun for spring and summer! Do you have spring must haves?

My brother's home for his spring break this weekend, so we're going to enjoy some time with him. I have to work a lot this weekend too, but I'll get my relaxation time in. I'll make sure of it! I also got the first two seasons of Mad Men from my library. Is it as good as everybody says? I want to see for myself! Happy Friday! Check out more lace lovlies over on Long Distance Loving!

3 comments:

  1. That lace top is stunning! Love it!

    xo, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love how this all looks together! The emerald top with jeans and booties? Perfection!
    xx, Emily
    http://soanthro.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that green lace!

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!