Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Fancies: Bling Bling!

Bling


Happy Friday! This has felt like the longest week in existence. Anyone agree? It has snowed. and snowed. and snowed. I love it! Yes, I know most people are so over winter, but it still feels magical to me. I'm so happy though that we have finally made it to March.

{av} asked us to create looks with our favorite bling. As a jewelry lover, I love this week! I could wear a statement necklace every day if I had my way! There are definitely some more classic options and more trendy pieces out there that are so fun to mix and match with anything in your closet. I think that you can dress up a tee and jeans with either of these pops of sparkle! I am so coveting that first one. What a splurge! Yep, I could definitely see myself walking around in either of these!

I'm finally getting a haircut this weekend. I need it so badly! I always feel so good after a haircut, so I cannot wait to get this done. It'll be a nice relaxing weekend, and I can't wait! Stop over to Long Distance Loving for some more blinged out eye candy!

6 comments:

  1. Great look! I love a good statement necklace, and both of these are beautiful. I'm one of those people over winter, but it's supposed to snow this weekend so I guess I'll have to deal a little while longer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Crystal bib necklace is swoon worthy! I love how elegant it is, yet so fun!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of those necklaces are really pretty! I love the sparkly gray one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of these necklaces. I am a huge fan of statement necklaces. My favorite of the two is the classic.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    Enter our Retro Designed Pencil Sharpener Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple yet chic! Loving the necklaces!

    Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend!
    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!