Monday, July 1, 2013

Five Days of Fourth

Happy July! The fourth of July is my favorite holiday. I love celebrating the birth of this country, and I spend about a week donning everything red, white and blue that I own! Why not, right? So this week, you'll get a peek into my red, white and blue outfit craze plus some other things we do around here that show our America pride.

So today I ask you: what's your favorite America hymn? Could it be our National Anthem? Or God Bless America? My Country Tis of Thee? Or are you a Proud to be an American person? I'd have to say that it's a tie for me between the National Anthem and God Bless America. They're just so powerful and musically they have such an impact!

image via

1 comment:

  1. It's funny but like any Bruce Springsteen song reminds me of the Fourth! Very Americana. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!