Thursday, June 13, 2013

It's Thursday {randoms}

Hey everybody! I've been literally running from place to place this week like nobody's business. I've been dog sitting for my two favorite little dogs and from going to work, to piano lessons, to babysitting, to downtown for play, it's been a busy week! But here's some random assortments of what's going on over here:

I've been taking advantage of the cable at the house I'm staying at! Episodes of Ina Garten have been on repeat! Have you seen her Barefoot in Napa episodes? She's genuis, right?

Speaking of that, her raspberry bars are one of the best desserts I've ever had!

I've been spending more time riding my bike with the warmer temps! I absolutely love my easy rider, taking it all over town. We even rode to the Baha'i Temple the other night and spent some time just sitting and reflecting. Ever visited? If you're in the North Shore, it's worth the trip!

The Blackhawks WON 4-3 in 3OT! Though I went to sleep after the second one, seeing the replay was worth staying up for the 2 other OTs!

I'm still drinking this smoothie. Seriously, I'm telling you if you haven't made it already, you're missing out. It's delicious!!

Neil Patrick Harris, I love you. I really do. I completely missed the memo on the Tony Awards last Sunday, but of course I had to catch up on the Opening Number. NPH, you never disappoint.

Peonies are back! Seriously, next to Black Eyed Susans and Sunflowers, they're one of my favorites!

What's been going on in your neck of the woods?

image found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!