Thursday, June 21, 2012

No More Criticizing!

Source: pindar.info via Susan on Pinterest


Does anyone else find that sometimes they get too invested in what choices others make? Whether it's my friends or even members of my own family, I sometimes find myself saying, "This person can't do this. It's bad for them." "This person can't go here. They have no money."

What do I really know about their choices?

 So I'm choosing to stay out of it and focus on me and mine. It's just the right thing to do.

~Susan

5 comments:

  1. Completely agree with this. It's so easy to criticize someone else and/or their choices when you aren't the one standing in their shoes. But really, it does absolutely no good. It's so much healthier to focus on yourself and the choices that you make :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great statement...it's so important to focus on yourself and your own choices first before focusing on others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely get caught up in this! I shouldn't care or criticize others choices at all! It isn't my business!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is honestly just what I needed to read at this very moment. So true!! I've been getting down about some of the criticism I've received this week lately. Who are they to say how I lead my life? I lead my life.

    And nobody else.

    Cathy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely true. I get caught up in things like these all the time! It's insane! I always remind myself I need to stop. Thanks for reminding me. Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!