Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Fancies: Short Story

Short Story



Well, it's here: short season! I love sporting some shorts when the time comes and though I don't own any, I'd love a pair of these lace shorts. Plus a great thing about shorts is they can go from work to play! Because why not be versatile! I love this day outfit with that color mint, keeping it neutral for work and then mixing it up with some colors for play. Plus I think there's something just cute about wedges and lacey shorts: definitely feminine! Check out Long Distance Loving as always for more fancies.

Also, I signed up for Blogger Blitz Chicago this week! Can't wait for July to come. Let me know if you'll be there!

I'll be out sporting some shorts this weekend in the Chicago heat (p.s. they're $12 at Target this week. Yeah, I know. How did I know that? hmmm...good colors too!) I have my first summer choir rehearsal, doing a bit of relaxing, and going to a piano concert Sunday, can't wait! What are you all up to? Have safe, fun enjoyable weekends ladies!

~Susan

7 comments:

  1. I love this color combo! I have been wanting a pair of lace shorts but have yet to find the perfect pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I, too, am on the hunt for some cute lace shorts. Love the play top too :) Enjoy your weekend! XOXO~JKT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those lace shorts! Hopefully see you at blogger blitz next month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love lace shorts! Have a fabulous weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I love those lace shorts! The mint top is so cute too, I have been looking for one just like that! Have a great weekend my dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these colors together!! We have not seen these shorts at our Target yet!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!