Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend Highlight

I had an unexpected weekend highlight. I took off for home for less than 24 hours to see my little sister Mary in her high school musical, Hairspray. Mary's a sophomore there at my alma mater (and I'm a very proud alum!) and I was skeptical that they could pull off this show. After all, we're a small girls high school and it's a big show for a small group. It was phenomenal, probably the best show I've seen in a long time and it was so enjoyable. The girls (and few guys in there too!) looked like they had so much fun and everything about it was just magical. Don't believe me? Here's my sister Mary in her fantastic costume with a little bit of a bump it going on, hahahaha I love it. I was so proud of all the girls and I again am so proud to keep going back to show my spirit at good old RDHS!

I also got ice cream with homemade chocolate sauce out of the deal, so it was pretty nice! I absolutely cannot wait for this upcoming week. I'm jealous of all the two day week people. Lucky you! Oh well, I'm excited to get home to those wonderful smells and warmth of our home on Thanksgiving. Happy Monday everyone!

~Susan

2 comments:

  1. omg. sounds like so much fun. i've seen several different productions of Hairspray and I've loved them all. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!