Thursday, October 13, 2011

Friday's Fancies: Fall Colors!

Fall Colors



So Happy Friday! For a short week, it took a while to get here! I was a tad bit stressed out this week, trying to accomplish everything, and it took a little bit of a toll on me, but now I'm back to normal and oh so ready for this little weekend! But I was pretty happy when I got {av}'s email saying that this week's theme was fall colors! The fall colors are in full force down here and I'm loving strolling down the walking trails seeing the changes. I wanted a color that I love that could go two ways, and I definitely found that in this sweater. First of all, I love the color! It's so perfectly fall and pairing it with a big chunky knit cowl. That to me says the season all over it. I love the skinny jeans with a simple black tee, the sweater, chunky bangles and some gorgeous Tory Burch flats! I love them and would love to have them someday. On the flip side, I love skirts with boots. Such a great combo, in fact I did it today, with rain boots no less! This sailor tee is everywhere this fall, but I'm a fan with the simplicity of it and it looks effortlessly classy. Don't you love both? I'd take both home in a heartbeat!

So excited for this weekend! Tonight I'm going out to see a local symphony orchestra concert and out to dinner with friends at one of my favorite restaurants in town that has the best hours'd'ouerves that take the place as meals. They're.so.good. I can't wait! I'm hoping to take a fall run on the trail and have a deliciously rich hot chocolate to welcome in the cool weather. Ahhh, hopefully it'll happen.

What are your weekend plans??

Enjoy it ladies! Have fabulous weekends!

~Susan

8 comments:

  1. i have never been to see an symphony orchestra but have always wanted to go to one! have a blast this weekend.

    & btw i am loving both your outfits. super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously need that maroon cardigan! Gorgeous! Have fun seeing the orchestra and having a glass of hot chocolate sounds so perfectly fall! Have a great weekend love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the color of that sweater really gorgeous susan!and i love how you paired it with both outfits really cute. have a great weekend and enjoy the orchestra

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want that cardigan & those boots. i love!

    - lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you--the color of that sweater is STUNNING! So happy to have you for Friday's Fancies again this week :) hope you had a phenomenal weekend! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a wonderful time...hope you enjoyed every minute. Love your choices here...am really into rust colors this season!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, this blog is really instructive. I would like to know more about this. ♥ Inexpensive Headstones | Affordable Monuments

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good info, many thank you to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the particular usefulness and importance is overpowering. Thanks again and good luck!
    self storage australia | self storage costStorage Northern Beaches

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!