Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Fancies: Sweater Weather

Brrrr sweater weather temps have officially set in! I have worn a sweater to work every day this week and I know I'll stay cozy all weekend long with sweaters on repeat. One trend that I've been loving lately is the swing skirt with the huge sweater. It looks so fun, comfortable and feminine, yet still staying classic (that's how I'm trying to define my style, make it more of those four adjectives!). Here's what I would love to be wearing today:


sweater weather



Victoria Beckham skirt
$1,255 - veryeickhoff.com


ALDO leather boots
aldoshoes.com


Givenchy leather handbag
$3,030 - liberty.co.uk

Have a happy weekend to all! It's been a long, busy week full of lots of work and I can't wait to just be able to relax and enjoy two lovely days!

P.S. Mary and I did finish the Hot Chocolate 15 K last week. We were so proud of our time and it was such a fun race. We'd definitely do it again!

1 comment:

  1. I love sweater weather! We are actually supposed to get snow tomorrow! I am so excited.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!