Monday, October 14, 2013

My moment with Stanley

Last week, something amazing happened at work.

Yes, THE Stanley Cup came and visited our school. It stayed about 2 hours and it was such a fun experience. The kids went crazy and I think that we teachers may have had more fun! We got to touch it, hug it, kiss it, whatever we wanted. We just ran up, taking selfies and seeing if we could get a picture with no one else in it. Luckily, I did! It made my week, touching the cup that the whole team has touched, specifically my favorite Patrick Sharp. IT WAS FANTASTIC!

Have you seen the cup? I never went to the Blackhawk rally, but I have to say, this was better!

1 comment:

  1. ummm awesome! im not even a hockey fan but i'd love a pic with the cup! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!