Monday, December 17, 2012

There's only so many Tomorrows



All weekend, all I was thinking about was the victims. the families. Newtown. What a heinous act of violence and I am just saddened and mournful for all of those affected. As a teacher of young, young children, it pains me to see any child hurting, especially when in school. I am praying and will continue to pray for all of those families, victims and people of Newtown as they try to make sense of this. It is a great reminder that time is so short. In this case, way too short.

3 comments:

  1. We still just can't believe all of that happened. Makes us so sad! And makes us want to hold those that we love tighter.

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so very very true!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!