Friday, July 6, 2012

My Friday Fancies: Stars and Stripes!


Happy Friday! I took a few days off of blogging to get out of the city and visit my grandparents. We celebrated the 4th there under these hot, hot conditions. Despite the heat, I was able to wear my red, white and blue. 

I look forward to this time of year every year just to be able to make outfit combinations. I really do! This year though this was probably my favorite!

Tank: H&M Skirt: J.Crew (on sale now!) Bandana: Walgreens 

 So I would sport this outfit again, any day of the week! I just love it and it's the perfect amount of red, white and blue for the holiday (sometimes I can go overboard!). What'd you sport this year? Lots of stripes? Any stars?

Hope you all have fantastic weekends! I'm not doing a whole lot, though I keep calling in every hour to try and win Kenny Chesney/Tim McGraw tickets. Maybe I'll be successful?

Happy Friday!

~Susan

9 comments:

  1. Your skirt is lovely! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! So cute and so patriotic. Good luck winning the tickets!! I'm going to their concert here in August and I.CAN'T.WAIT!! Have a good weekend, Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt! The A-line cut and stripes are perfect! Have a fab weekend girl! xx, Allie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bandana in your hair...so, so cute! Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit on you, Susan!
    I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful! Love the bandana in your hair and that cute skirt! I hope you got the tickets!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did not wear the appropriate colors on the holiday. Oops! Love it! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that scarf in your hair! And that skirt is darling! Glad you had a happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah you look gorgeous! I really love that skirt on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!